About Hope House
Every individual has the right to live free from violence or the threat of violence. We help our
clients navigate the legal system dealing with restraining orders and court ordered visitation. We provide no cost counseling and peer group counseling to help create a healthy, happy future for their family. Our staff is committed to providing a structured, yet compassionate environment for victims of domestic violence in need.
Our 24-bed facility serves victims of domestic violence who are female, male, and LGBTQ. While in the shelter, victims can remain together with their children and pets in a safe nurturing environment while they negotiate this painful transition in their lives. Hope House also provides transitional housing to keep supporting the client along the
journey to independence.
We Strive To:
• Provide shelter services and transitional housing assistance for victims of domestic violence
• Provide an intensive program to help clients make better decisions
• Help clients identify permanent and healthy solutions
• Provide safe place for clients, their children, and their pets
• Provide the tools needed for clients to grow and become productive members of the community