About FAM Spot
Looking for somewhere to hang out after school? Drop-In at the FAM Spot, a place set up by youth for youth.
- LGBTQ Friendly
- Free After School Snacks
- Free Wifi
How We Help
We believe that great things happen when you empower youth. The FAM spot provides a positive environment and offers tools to help youth reach their full potential.
- Provide a safe place for youth to hang out
- Case management
- Help teens identify permanent and healthy solutions
- Help youth make healthy solutions
- Resume workshops and mock interviews
- Assistance in applying to SNAP
- College application assistance
- Provide youth with tools on how to communicate with the community
- Hygiene bag and sleeping bag giveaway
- Provide clients with shelter information in and out of the local area
The Social Spot
Socialize while gaming, listening to music, or just hanging out.
Join the FAM for field trips. Experience culture, art and music.
Network with other youth and create ways to give back to the neighborhood. Whether feeding the homeless or hosting an art show, the sky is the limit for you to make a difference.
1pm - 5pm
Closed Mondays & Sundays