If you have any questions or need help applying for rental assistance fill out this form and you will be contacted within 2 business days.
San Bernardino County renters* with a household income above 50% but below 80% Area Median Income may qualify for financial assistance for 80% of past due rent accrued between April 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021 if the landlord agrees to waive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent. If the landlord does not agree, the tenant may receive assistance with 25% of the unpaid rent. For more information on program eligibility, application requirements and to start the application process, please visit Housing Is Key (ca.gov) or call 833-430-2122.
*All income-eligible renter households in the City of Fontana must apply to the state program. All income-eligible renter households in the City of San Bernardino must apply directly with the City.