Time5pm - 9pm
Human Trafficking Advocacy Training
This training is conducted by Open Door staff along with guest facilitators from partner agencies within the county who support survivors.
The Open Door offers an intensive 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate training conducted by Open Door staff along with guest facilitators from partner agencies in the county of San Bernardino who support survivors.
Our training curriculum topics include but are not limited to:
- History and Societal Attitudes Toward Human Trafficking
- Peer Counseling Techniques
- Civil and Criminal Law Related to Trafficking
- Pimp Culture
- Presentation by the San Bernardino County Human Trafficking Task Force
- and much, much more!
Dates and Time:
February 1 – 26
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5pm – 9pm PST
** Schedule to be announced**
Due to privacy of guest speakers, not all sessions will be available to make up at a later time, so please make sure you are able to attend on the scheduled dates and times.
* Participants must attend all training dates in order to receive state certification.*
In addition to participating in the webinar, you can expect to spend an additional hour per week completing written assignments, readings, or watching a video.
This training follows California Evidence code S 1038.2(b) guidelines and may not be transferable to other states outside of California.