REPORTS TO: Human Trafficking Advocate Supervisor
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of clients, some evenings and weekends will be required. Will need to be on-call at least 1 day each week.
SALARY: Range is $31,000 – $35,000 annually, vehicle stipend, 5 paid vacation days annually, 10 paid holidays plus employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: Provide direct services and advocacy for victims of human trafficking.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform initial consultation and evaluation of victims of human trafficking.
- Be on-call to respond to emergency needs of victims.
- Conduct weekly/monthly case management.
- Escort victims to court and other appointments when needed.
- Identify and address physical and mental health issues.
- Identify and address other needs of clients making appropriate referrals.
- Assist with support groups.
- Assist with trainings and speaking engagement to educate on human trafficking.
- Assist Volunteer Coordinator with training of volunteers.
- Input client data into data management system.
- Complete weekly and monthly program reports.
- Positively promote the agency in the community.
- On Call duties once a month for the week.
- Other assignments and duties as needed.
- Extensive understanding of human trafficking
- Experience working with victims of human trafficking
- Completion of the 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate Training
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.