REPORTS TO: Supervising Manager
HOURS: This is a full time, temporary position, which may include some weekend and evening shifts. This position starts 3/7/22 or until filled and ends May 31st, 2022.
SALARY: $20.00 per hour.
BASIC DUTIES: Responsible to develop social media content that engages, educates, and stimulates positive comments regarding the COVID 19 vaccine. Additional duties include meticulous and accurate tracking of outcomes as well as participating in or organizing in person events.
- Manage the implementation of virtual flyers and other COVID-19 related informational resources through all social media platforms. Including, brochures, announcements, etc.
- Manage and track each person’s individual response to the information being posted.
- Engage with the community via social media by providing updates on current events taking place as well as upcoming events regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Knowledge and experience in all social media platforms
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work efficiently in a timely manner
- Graphic design skills with experience designing social media content a plus
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|