REPORTS TO: Director of HT Transitional Housing Program
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of clients, some evenings and weekends will be required.
SALARY: Range is $31,000 – $36,000 annually, vehicle stipend, 5 paid vacation days annually, 10 paid holidays plus employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: Provide direct case management services and advocacy for victims of human trafficking.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform initial intake assessment of all clients
- Identify and address clients physical and mental health issues.
- Identify and address other needs of clients and make appropriate referrals
- Develop individual treatment plan based on client’s goals and objectives
- Conduct weekly/monthly case management reviews with clients to encourage, support and evaluate client’s participation in their treatment plan
- Plan and lead recreational activities for individuals and household
- Assist with facilitating support groups.
- Provide positive redirection, intervention and alternatives when needed to assist participants in overcoming challenging situations
- Perform weekly grocery shopping duties for housing clients (groceries, cleaning supplies and housing necessities)
- Transport, accompany and support clients to court and other appointments when needed
- Create chore list and follow up on completion of chores
- Assist with trainings and speaking engagements to educate on human trafficking
- Input client data into Apricot data management system.
- Complete weekly and monthly program reports.
- Attend biweekly case management meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive understanding of human trafficking
- Experience working with victims of human trafficking
- Completion of the 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate Training
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Pass a background check.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|