POSITION: Next Steps Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
HOURS: This is a full-time exempt position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of the programs with some evenings and weekends will be required.
HOURLY RATE: Range is $52,000-$58,000 annually, 10 paid vacation days annually, 10 paid holidays, plus employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: Working with the Next Steps case management team, to oversee the entire Next Step program including: managing staff, and program objectives. Meeting with representatives of probation and parole and community partners. To continue to develop Next Step programs in order to provide support services to empower women on probation and parole to find strength, stability and success.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Implement and monitor all grant related requirements for Next Step programs.
- Empower program participants to fulfill their probation/ parole requirements and successfully complete program
- Recruits, supervises, and evaluates direct report staff.
- Assist in developing, modifying and implementing programs and new procedures including volunteer programs
- Prepare all new units for occupancy, including completing inspections, ordering furnishings, setting up utilities, coordinating leases, facilitating unit walk- throughs/viewings.
- Participate in committee and task force meetings to resolve issues in delivery of services and operations.
- Collect and maintain program data to prepare and submit required grant reports.
- Serve as a liaison between Family Assistance Program and government and community agencies.
- Coordinate programs with other directors and outside service groups.
- Supervises staff to ensure accomplishment of grant-stated program goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement training and treatment programs.
- Provides on-going training for staff regarding delivery of grant requirements.
- Assists staff to develop individualized goals and objectives to accomplish yearly overall program goals.
- Ensure that goals and objectives are in alignment with following agency’s mission.
- Evaluates direct reports performance in a timely manner.
- Two years of work experience serving as program manager in any of the following areas of social services, including probation, parole, mental health, mentoring, homelessness, substance use diversion, public speaking, self- advocacy, or client empowerment (preferred)
- Strong conflict resolution and de-escalation skills and the ability to work with challenging client behaviors with compassion, patience, and personal boundaries.
- Experience working with reentry population.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with a valid registration and insurance, have a good driving record, and be willing to travel between offices and units during the workday.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their resumes with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org . We will accept applications through May 31 or until the job is filled.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|