Human Trafficking Case Manager
Job Announcement: HT Case Manager
REPORTS TO: Shelter Manager
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of clients, some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Provide direct case management services and advocacy for youth who are victims of human trafficking.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Client Services
- Perform initial intake assessment of all clients
- Identify and address clients physical and mental health issues.
- Identify and address other needs of clients and make appropriate referrals
- Develop individual treatment plan based on client’s goals and objectives
- Conduct weekly/monthly case management reviews with clients to encourage, support and evaluate client’s participation in their treatment plan
- Plan and lead recreational activities for individuals and household
- Assist with facilitating support groups.
- Provide positive redirection, intervention and alternatives when needed to assist participants in overcoming challenging situations
- Transport, accompany and support clients to court and other appointments when needed
- Create chore list and follow up on completion of chores
- Assist with trainings and speaking engagements to educate on human trafficking
- Complete weekly and monthly program reports.
- Attend biweekly case management meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must pass background check
- Understanding of human trafficking a plus
- Experience working with victims of human trafficking a plus
- Completion of 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate Training a plus (we will provide training if not completed)
Interested candidates email your resume to email@example.com
SURVIVORS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Family Assistance Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based on experience, training, and ability work without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, marital status, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|