POSITION: Human Trafficking Advocate-Full Time Position
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
BASIC DUTIES: Provide direct case management services and advocacy of human trafficking.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform initial consultation and evaluation of victims of human trafficking
- Conduct weekly/monthly case management.
- Escort victims to court and other appointments when needed.
- Identify and address physical and mental health issues.
- Identify and address other needs of clients making appropriate referrals.
- Assist with support groups.
- Assist with trainings and speaking engagement to educate on human trafficking.
- Input client data into data management system.
- Complete weekly and monthly program reports.
- Positively promote the agency in the community.
- Other assignments and duties as needed.
- Extensive understanding of human trafficking
- Completion of the 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate Training
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Pass a background check, and be open and honest about any convictions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with a valid registration and insurance, have a good driving record, and be willing to travel between offices and units during the workday.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
- Salary range $18.00-$20.00 hour based on education and experience. Paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and paid health insurance for full time positions.
- Lived Experience Experts are encouraged to apply.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to email their resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com
Family Assistance Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based on experience, training, and ability work without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, marital status, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability.