POSITION: Community Engagement Coordinator
LOCATION: San Bernardino
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of duties, some evenings and weekends will be required.
HOURLY RATE: Range is $17 to $18 an hour, depending on experience. After 90-day probation period benefits will include: sick and vacation time, 10 paid holidays, plus employee health insurance plan.
DUTIES: Develop relationships with community partners and facilitate community trainings. Identify, train, and manage volunteers. Connect with community partners and social service agencies to raise awareness of human trafficking and increase publicity for programs and services offered by Open Door.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with human trafficking advocates to identify needs of clients and develop relationships with community partners able to meet those needs.
- Identify, coordinate, and facilitate Human Trafficking Awareness trainings
- Coordinate and facilitate quarterly 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate trainings.
- Plan and coordinate local events to educate the community.
- Develop relationships with local businesses in the San Bernardino area.
- Identify, recruit, train and manage volunteers.
- Input data into data management system.
- Speak at local events and to community groups.
- Complete weekly and monthly program reports.
- Responsible for Social Media posting on Facebook and other sites.
- Attend community meetings and promote agency trainings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding the dynamics of human trafficking.
- Excellent understanding and application of Zoom, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media, and Microsoft Office
- Completion of the 40-hour Human Trafficking Advocate Training (Within 90 days of hire)
- Create Open Door flyers and brochures.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|