POSITION: Case Manager – Next Step Program
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LOCATION: San Bernardino City
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Hours will fluctuate based on needs of clients, some evenings and weekends will be required.
HOURLY RATE: Range is $16 – $19 an hour, depending on Experience. After successfully completing 90-day probation period, benefits will include: sick and vacation time, paid holidays, plus optional employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: Providing case management for program participants. Assisting clients in creating budgets and financial planning. Assisting and advocating for program participants including job search, resume development, obtaining personal documents and system navigation. Ensuring program participation, goal setting and health assessments.
HOW TO APPLY: All interested candidates are encouraged to send their resumes with a cover letter via email to HR@familyassist.org
Opening Date: 6/17/2021
Closing Date: until job is filled
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Providing case management for program participants.
- Assisting clients in creating budgets and financial planning.
- Assisting and advocating for program participants including job search, resume development, obtaining personal documents and system navigation.
- Ensuring program participation, goal setting and health assessments.
- Assisting and advocating Next Steps clients and participants with rental assistance
- Assisting with utility assistance.
- Meeting with participants where they are at, if necessary.
- Assisting with other services as needed.
- 40 Hour Domestic Violence Training a plus
- Knowledge of Community Resources a plus
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Pass a background check, and be open and honest about any convictions.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with a valid registration and insurance, have a good driving record, and be willing to travel between offices and units during the workday.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
Family Assistance Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based on experience, training, and ability work without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, marital status, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability.