LOCATION: Victorville City, CA
REPORTS TO: Financial Director
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Schedule is 8 hours a day; from Monday to Friday
HOURLY RATE: Range is $17 to $20 an hour, depending on experience. After passing successfully probation period benefits will include: sick and vacation time, paid holidays, plus an optional employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: This position is responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, MIP journal entries, Bank reconciliations (e.g. bank accounts, cash accounts and credit cards). Personnel and payroll duties.
HOW TO APPLY: All interested candidates are encouraged to send their resumes with a cover letter to Elsa Scott, our Financial Director, via email to email@example.com
Opening Date: 6/24/2021
Closing Date: until job is filled
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Accounts Receivable.
- accounts Payable.
- Bank reconciliations (e.g. bank accounts, cash accounts and credit cards).
- Personnel and payroll duties.
- Detailed understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Close attention to detail that insures all reporting is accurate.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- Advance knowledge of MIP, preferably nonprofit version.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, preferred.
- Pass a back-ground check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with a valid registration and insurance, have a good driving record, and be willing to travel between offices and units during the workday.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|