POSITION: Bookkeeper II
LOCATION: Victorville City, CA
REPORTS TO: Financial Director
HOURS: This is a full-time position. Schedule is 8 hours a day; from Monday to Friday
HOURLY RATE: Range is $17 to $20 an hour, depending on experience. After passing successfully probation period benefits will include: sick and vacation time, paid holidays, plus an optional employee health insurance plan.
BASIC DUTIES: This position is responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, MIP journal entries, Bank reconciliations (e.g. bank accounts, cash accounts and credit cards). Personnel and payroll duties. Cash flow forecasting, Budgeting, and Account Analysis.
HOW TO APPLY: All interested candidates are encouraged to send their resumes with a cover letter to Elsa Scott, our Financial Director, via email to email@example.com
Opening Date: 08/04/2021
Closing Date: until job is filled
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Accounts Receivable.
- accounts Payable.
- Bank reconciliations (e.g. bank accounts, cash accounts and credit cards).
- Personnel and payroll duties.
- Cash Budgeting, Forecasting Cash Flow and Account Analysis.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in the field of Finance
- Detailed understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Close attention to detail that insures all reporting is accurate.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- Advance knowledge of MIP, preferably nonprofit version.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, preferred.
- Pass a back-ground check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with a valid registration and insurance, have a good driving record, and be willing to travel between offices and units during the workday.
- Have received at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination at employment time.
Family Assistance Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based on experience, training, and ability work without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, marital status, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability.
|Job Category||Previous Job Openings|